Review on 'Once in a lifetime it happens again' by Lovely Kumari

     Once In a Lifetime It Happens Again
 
 By Lovely Kumari & Ashish Kumar Mall

         One day I was surfing internet and the name "Once in a lifetime it happens again" caught my attention. I read the blurb and my mind liked it. Though the cover page isn't that catchy. But somehow one day I started it and soon finished it.
        This is a story of teenage love. Protagonist Ashwin is a wonderful and realistic character. Ashwin's consecutive crushes and loves reflects many of us of today's teen world. Ankita,his best friend is his confident. The desires of Ashwin isn't uncommon for boys. It's also so funny and also emotional things lies here. There is a surprise in the end of the story. I'm not spoiling by saying the surprise.
Now it's your turn to buy this book and feel a new feeling. Buy it from Amazon at low price.

Comments